Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey idslamyou, what's the deal with the shirts? I was just wondering. Trying to support the site down here in the "dirty" south. HAHAHA !afro

·
Registered
150 Posts
I am going to be drawing up a design for the stickers inthe next few weeks. Then I will use that for the t-shirts. I got another website I am working on so it may take a little time. But they are in the works.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I would be interested in a shirt and a sticker also, let me know when you get em in. Gotta Represent here in Florida. !afro

·
Registered
79 Posts
yah , you got another customer here man

·
Registered
464 Posts
i'd take some stickers maybe a window banner and definately a T shirt. If you need some help with the logo just say the word and i'll draw up some ideas. Lata Josh

·
Registered
150 Posts
Thats the only thing holding me back is designing the logo. So if someone wants to do it, I will compensate them by giving them some free stickers. If there are multiple people who want to try to design something, we will have a poll and majority will rule.

Here is what I was thinking for a logo. Have an outline of a dakota with smokindakotas.com inside. Plain and simple. I wanted to has some flames coming off the end, but flames tend to peel faster.

If you want to submit something email it to me [email protected]. I need the file to be vector based, eps, illustrator if possible. Raster will work but the edges aren't as smooth.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I think that the idea of a dakota isnt that great...... what body style haha dont forget about us old skool daks LOL...... flames and tribal designs are cool with me though!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't know about the dakota, but how bout this for the slogan. " Is your dakota smokin?" I thought about it the other day, and I thought it sounded good so.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You could always make the same back ground with a diffrent gen dak in the fore ground, that way every one could be happy ( 3 diffrent stickers or 3 diffrent trucks on one sticker)and I think it would be cool if a gen 3 sticker would say gen 3 on it some were and the same with the other gens.

·
Registered
150 Posts
That could be good and bad lowphatdak. . . all the anti Dodge people will probably talk shit about your dakota smokin LOL. But its good keep coming up with some ideas for slogans. I will try and work on a design this weekend.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Count the kid in. I'm ready for the Dakota take over & stickers, T-shirts is the way.. For design info how about a dodge emblem but jazzed up a little with smokindakotas on the back. That way we all can get some love.. ol'skool and new. holla

1 - 15 of 15 Posts