Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you guys be interested in purchasing some t-shirts. I have a screen printer and am able to print 1 color t-shirts. Would someone be willing to design a logo? Remember it is just one color. We will have a poll when we have a few submissions and the winner will receive 3 free t-shirts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have something i was messing w/ today, should i email it to you?...its simple ( not really a logo,but it might give u some ideas).

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you can email it or post it here

·
Registered
6 Posts
I emailed it to you. Again its not a superkool logo or nothing just something to give you an idea or something. Anywayz, im still looking for something that catches my eye that I think is worthy of this awesome site. Anywayz, enjoy! Laters.

Slick

·
Smurf
263 Posts
i am having my brother draw up an idea that i had i dont draw that well but he does as soon as i get it i will send it to you

i also was wondering if any one would want vinal stickers to go with the t-shirts i have a friend that makes them for a living if there are some people that want them let me know and i will try to get them cheep

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks bubba26. Can't wait to see the design.

As for the vinyl stickers, I do that for a living as well as just about any printing. I am working on a design right now. What sizes would be interest to you? Something to fit on the rear side windows of a CC or a Full windshield banner?

·
Smurf
263 Posts
i will put one on the winshield and or the rear window of my truck
i would think that most would want a smaller sticker on their ride but i will put one in my winshield
just let me know a price

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Don't worry Liz, I will get some girls clothes going soon so we can pass them out at havasu this year instead of beads. You gotta think up of some sayings or designs.

·
Registered
85 Posts
idslamyou, will you have shirts for sale soon or are you still looking for designs

i know i'd buy one

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Right now I don't have any and probably won't for a while. There have only been about 6 sets of stickers sold. The t-shirts cost more to produce. If I can get a solid guarantee for 20 + shirts from all you guys, I will start designing.

·
Registered
85 Posts
and i know i will get one....cause i got the stickers and now i have to have a shirt

·
Registered
54 Posts
i want stickers and a shirt to, but it'll have to wait till i get my money back up from moving, about 1-2 months and i'll have the extra cash without taping into my truck money, gotta save for the bags.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts