Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ill take a $100 for the siper bumper plus shipping $50 plus shipping for the xeon roll pan or $125 for both plus shipping or willing to meet somewheres close i live in meshoppen,pa(northeastern pa)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry guys they are no longer for sale. they got a little banged up on monday. went down this big ass hill that looked like it was plowed but come to find out there was about 6 inches of ice built under the little bit of snow as i turned around in about 15inch of snow i got stuck on the ice and the truck slid into a bunch of trees. but some how the truck finially crawled out cm by cm not even close to being a inch by inch 11/2 hr later i got out little bit og damage not to bad but i would feel bad sell them now. sorry again. alls i know now it thank god i drive a dodge. i have all the faith in the world in my kota after all of that. and also thank god for the general grappler atv2 tires they are the GREATEST!

·
Registered
717 Posts
hey man sorry bout that wreck but do you have any pics of the bumper i might be intrested email me at [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts