Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Great way to start cruise nights

:049: There was a great turn out for the first cruise of the season in El cajon, only a few dakota guys made it out but nobody show there truck. I spoke to the event organizers and found out that if you just show up early there are spots to show off you ride. If there is more intrest we as Dakota guys can request a side street for are trucks. I'll continue to get more info and will start posting pics of cruise night in my photo albums. Hope to see and meet more of you guys next week.:trink39:

·
Registered
109 Posts
It was another good turn out tonite. Some guy with a dropped red dakota flagged me down and tried to sell me a bag setup. Oh and i saw your truck too. It looks good but we should cruise the strip together. I'm diggin your front bumper too.. hopefully i'll see you next week..

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
on main street

It was another good turn out tonite. Some guy with a dropped red dakota flagged me down and tried to sell me a bag setup. Oh and i saw your truck too. It looks good but we should cruise the strip together. I'm diggin your front bumper too.. hopefully i'll see you next week..
Saw you rollin on main street truck looks sweet, I tried to get a pic as ypu drove by but the camra died on me. Had the kids with me and some friends, we like to walk the show and let the kids where themselfs out. Let meet at the albertsons parking lot next week around 5 any one else reading is welcome to join us. PM me!:049:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
alright i'll meet you out there at 5. I'll pm you if something comes up.
Cool see you then. What base are you stationed at saw the sticker. I'm at 32nd street Power coating shop. Do you know who drive the blue kota on dry side.
:trink39:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Another great turn out

Tonight was a great turn out in El Cajon, meet up with the new TOM and had a great time getting to know another Dakota owner. There was another Dakota there but did not get the chance to meet, better luck next time. Any one is SD should roll out and check out this night. The more dakota and durangos we can get out there the better, hope to see more of the So-cal guy and gals out there in the weeks to come.
:049:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts