Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
I HATE SPAMMERS
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see alot of New Dakota Drivers on the board, so I just wanted to invite all you NOOBs to the Social Groups area. You can find it under Community near the top of the page. So come Join a Social Group or make one of your own. Have Fun.......:D :049:

·
Low&slow
57 Posts
i just did. sweet truck btw. has potential. love the box daks. i saw your neewb thread. you turbo it yet?
Cool man, thanks.

It's a work in progress :trink13:

I'm still collecting parts, got the turbo I'm gonna use. It's a Garret T2 out of a GLHS I found in the junkyard, it's been sent off to get rebuilt.
I also got the intake and throttle boby off the same car, got hack up the intake and switch the opening around and weld it back up, somebody had already beat me to the wiring harness so I got to find one and get an intercooler then the fun begins.

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
well i hope to start doing something w/mine instead of talking about it soon. id like to try to get the southeast guys together sometime. there are some sick trucks (and minds) on this site. let me know whats going on w/the turbo.
yeah that could be a good time. mine just isn't road worthy yet.

·
Banned
3,363 Posts
yeah that could be a good time. mine just isn't road worthy yet.
mine either, i driveit to work, but its got 250k and i dont trust it on a distance run.... too many noises. i want so bad to get my drivetrain done. this will be my biggest hurdle. if i can only get it running right, the rest of the puzzle will fall together.

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
yep i'm with you on the noises. my miles aren't that high but there up there

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
you might get the poor sap but not the ugliest truck i think i got that one in the bag.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts