Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am redoing the 4-link on my Dakota the last weekend of August. I you like free beer & pizza mixed with sparks from cutting and grinding then stop by. Text me if you plan on coming by.

·
Registered
157 Posts
We doin it right this time....mabye my 3/5 kit will be here by then HAHA j/k

·
Registered
157 Posts
I dont think Ill bring as much beer lol I stil have about a 15 left!

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont think Ill bring as much beer lol I stil have about a 15 left!
ROFL, thats cause i didn't start drinking last time. I made it from Bruzer's to my place in 1hr6min.....i was flying. it takes me 1 hr from jay's place in Waldorf and thats like 20 less miles.

·
I HATE SPAMMERS
2,461 Posts
ROFL, thats cause i didn't start drinking last time. I made it from Bruzer's to my place in 1hr6min.....i was flying. it takes me 1 hr from jay's place in Waldorf and thats like 20 less miles.

So you had such a bad time at my place you drove like a bat outa hell to get away.........................Geee thanks............. :rolleyes:

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So you had such a bad time at my place you drove like a bat outa hell to get away.........................Geee thanks............. :rolleyes:
naw never that. I had a great time. But my friends wanted me to go out drinking

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well after this meet my truck should be ready for the drag strip. I just finished my belt setup for the 7th time and just need to order a new belt and my belt slip should be fixed.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Make a truck ready for the dragstrip, sounds like lots of fun to me, I'm planning on being there bro. Just have to make sure the boys don't have games on saturday.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Damn you guys and short notice get togethers!

Working 68hrs that week, WTF!

LOL thats how we roll down here Lotta workin on trucks and G2Gs gettin this SoMD/VA crew active again!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts