Dodge Dakota Forums banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'd be down for planning something around that time....lol. see what pans out. I wanna have a few people over to help me take the bed off so I can put my 3/5 kit on.

·
I HATE SPAMMERS
2,461 Posts
I'd be down for planning something around that time....lol. see what pans out. I wanna have a few people over to help me take the bed off so I can put my 3/5 kit on.

Just drive it to my place and will do it here we should be able to use the hoist to pull the bed....Its a thought.......

·
Registered
157 Posts
:trink13:AIGHT PEOPLE ITs Saturday!!! LET THE FABRICATION BEGIN!!!

Im gettin ready to leave and you guys better show up!!!

PARTY AT DJ WOLF's!!! Should have tons of fun and hope ppl come out and help and hang out!!! Last person there buys Pizza.

:rauch08::rauch08::1237::049:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thanks again DJ WOLF for an awesome adventure. LOL Tired as hell man.

We had a great 2010 SOMD.NOVA meet!!! Everyone totally missed out. We got J's 4-link about 3/4s done we're waiting on hiem joints from summit but got the old 4 link ground off the housing brackets removed for the bags old 4 link brackets are gone and re-centered the rear suspenion so now its square better than factory.

It was great meeting more people from the MSG boards thanks for those who stopped by and hung out with us as well

Thanks again to

DJ WOLF
Clintock
ME111 (Dak-DUR)
Matt
Peacock
Mosquitos
Papa Johns Pizza
Sonic
Walmart
73 Impala Donk Gangster 1 & 2

as well as

Top Gear

Here's a few pics from the fun

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
why do all that work and not put bags on.....;)

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
@ rook, LOL
@ hynge, we can still go drag..... You gauge will read 0psi and mine will read about 13psi ROFL

BTW this weekend coming up is part two of the install. It will be mostly drinking and driving around.....not in that order i hope

·
Registered
157 Posts
jay, this upcomin weekend.... i might be able to get over there on sunday, possibly do some of the mods i was talkin about b4

You aint Serious Mike...you aint...Ill give you the look...

You better fuckin show up. Its gonna be a busy weekend again LMAO....

Mike bring bondo and Ill shave your handles...buy the medium can and we can share. lol. I still have to make cover plates for mine tho. lol

The Rod ends look bitchin!!! Hell yea Part II !!!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I wonder if we should start a new SOMD/NOVA Thread LOL> or its gonna turn into the Chris / Jay weekly weekend MOD thread

·
Registered
157 Posts

·
CDOM April 2009
2,743 Posts
You aint Serious Mike...you aint...Ill give you the look...

You better fuckin show up. Its gonna be a busy weekend again LMAO....

Mike bring bondo and Ill shave your handles...buy the medium can and we can share. lol. I still have to make cover plates for mine tho. lol

The Rod ends look bitchin!!! Hell yea Part II !!!!!

i'll be in the new dakota lol

and i'll grab the panels jay and i cut out for you to use.

·
Registered
157 Posts
i'll be in the new dakota lol

and i'll grab the panels jay and i cut out for you to use.

Cool Mike, that'll awesome are you for sure coming down on sunday and not saturday we could cruise down together...if you are have a little Dakota cruise lol and get to checkout the new QC lol :popcorn:

Has anyone talked to Sean?

21 - 40 of 51 Posts