Dodge Dakota Forums banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
CDOM April 2009
2,743 Posts
Cool Mike, that'll awesome are you for sure coming down on sunday and not saturday we could cruise down together...if you are have a little Dakota cruise lol and get to checkout the new QC lol :popcorn:

Has anyone talked to Sean?

shawn hates us now :(

lol jk jk, but saturday is full... gotta ttear apart robins car some, gotta change her moms oil, and i gotta help her mom load another trailer worth of her stuff so she can take it up to Pa

·
Registered
157 Posts
Shawn (clintoc) came down last weekend....he just teases you lol well alright mike see u at jays im leavin now

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
here are some pics of what we have been doing the past two weekends. these pics were taken at 7am this morning when we finished working on it. Thanks again to all who came out either weekend.

·
I HATE SPAMMERS
2,461 Posts
Shawn (clintoc) came down last weekend....he just teases you lol well alright mike see u at jays im leavin now

DAMN guess I missed that... Let me know (text me) if anything is going on the 11th......................................

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Nice bro, I see you moved the links inside the frame rails. Good choice..... Chris I know you have something smart ass to say, so I'll just say I'm in for next time no matter what. Just let me know ahead of time so I can make sure I got a sitter for my lil guy.

Jay bad ass work, I'm jealous you have a 4-link and I don't. Hopefully I'll be able to show more progress on my truck soon.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Pics from dj wolf 4 link

Sorry guys I was busy this week with school startin back up didnt get a chance to upload pics right away...lol Feels weird not being there this weekend after I spend the past two weekends at Jay's gettin his 4 link done

Checkout all the mad frabrication

You can also go to my Photobucket RUSTYCOUPE's PHOTBUCKET to see more pics and other stuff.

In true hot rod fashion after I finished the welding up me and jay bled the brakes at 6am and took her for her first drive at 7am...

THE FIRST TWO PICS ARE VIDEOs CLICK ON EM

VIDEO #2 CLICK ON IT !!!

·
Registered
157 Posts

Got the bed back on

41 - 51 of 51 Posts