Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
great question, i just went to see if there were any new posts, and there are like 5+ spam posts. What the hell is that about? Can you say banned?

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
It happens to most boards. If you see a post that is spam, please use the "report post" button. It is on the lower left hand corner of each post, the blue button with a white shape in it. This will send out a message to all mods to check out that post and get it removed from the board faster.

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
It happens to most boards. If you see a post that is spam, please use the "report post" button. It is on the lower left hand corner of each post, the blue button with a white shape in it. This will send out a message to all mods to check out that post and get it removed from the board faster.
Damn i never even noticed that button, good to know.

·
Admin .. Serious business
2,302 Posts
You can PM a mod to report the spam also. I'm on here at least twice a day. Let's try and keep the board clean guys. DAMN SPAMMERS!!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Like they said, it helps to report it, it sends a email to all the mods and we can remove it and ban them. its not ever gonna stop but hopefully we can do our best to get rid of them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts