Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42837 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought id start the SSRage thread over here, lots a familiar faces will know what im talking about...hahahaha

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
WTF is SSrage?

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
A post whore thread. It doesn't look to be very busy in here yet though, maybe none of the whores have been online at the same time yet.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Just as lost here as you admin

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
I still don't get what SSrage stands for?

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
I still don't get what SSrage stands for?
well it was a thread at dak-dur to remember a member there named shawn (ssrage), it was a thread for him cause he sold his dak. it is a thread where all the members can just post a bunch of BS to up there post count and just talk to each other.

i dont know it this would work with the whole custom bucks, cause its a specific thread where we can talk....kinda like aim.

read the first post in the original rage (ssrage) to understand a little more.
http://dakota-durango.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1632

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
by the way i think this is a great idea...i have thought about it before, but i didn't think it would work because of the custom bucks

·
Registered
42 Posts
yea this is cheating...but until i see what you can get with the custom bux, i dont think there is a problem....so some explain what i can purchase with thses bux and put on my truck!
thanks

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
why not read the thread on them you drunk mofo
well i guess i forgot to post the link....Clickly clickly.....

....so some explain what i can purchase with thses bux and put on my truck!
thanks
as far as what you can buy, there used to be a shop where you could buy various things, but i went away when they re did the site again. i guess there just redoing it

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
well since admin hasn't chimed in yet about this being cheating...than i guess its OK. so i guess we should start the whoring

1 - 20 of 42837 Posts