Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the bags on my truck a few weeks ago. Well atleast the back so far. So who be down to meet up an Cruz.

·
14 Wins & 1 Championship
168 Posts
when would be a good date for everybody. the next 2 weekends are out for me with the 4th parties and car shows

·
14 Wins & 1 Championship
168 Posts
I know its kinda late, but Culvers off of Richardson rd in Arnold has their monthly car cruse tonight. If its not raining I'll probably go. Starts around 6pm

·
Registered
171 Posts
Moparz, Wish the turn out would have been a little better but damn it was hot out. Good chatting with ya. Shoot me a message when you hit up next show.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know its kinda late, but Culvers off of Richardson rd in Arnold has their monthly car cruse tonight. If its not raining I'll probably go. Starts around 6pm
I'm usually at that one but was in Iowa for work at the last one

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Theirs also trucker Tuesday every Tuesday starting at around 6
2347 old collinsville rd, Belleville Illinois

·
14 Wins & 1 Championship
168 Posts
Culvers in south county off of Lindbergh & 55 is having their cruse tomorrow between 5-10pm if anybody wants to go.

·
14 Wins & 1 Championship
168 Posts
I'm having front brake issues with mine now. it seemed like I was towing something saturday when I was going to go up there, but I turned around and went home and checked the brakes, found nothing. but went to a car show today and was fine till I stopped at a QT on the way home. both front brakes were dragging and the passenger front was smoking and both wheels/rotors were over 250*. water was boiling/steaming off the wheels. I probably need new front calipers now

·
14 Wins & 1 Championship
168 Posts
pads for sure. Rotors maybe. I have SSBC slotted rotors on there now, but I'll probably have them checked

1 - 19 of 19 Posts