Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i could get a stampede kit, does the dealer even sell them anymore? I cant find them anywhere but i havent called the dealer yet. Any advise would be great!!! Lookin for one to fit 01 dat ext cab.

·
Admin .. Serious business
2,302 Posts
Last time I checked the Stampede body kit retailed for over $3500 from Mopar. The chin spoiler alone was around $900. Yeah! Very pricey. I don't know if they're still available but at that price I wouldn't even bother to check.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Last time I checked the Stampede body kit retailed for over $3500 from Mopar. The chin spoiler alone was around $900. Yeah! Very pricey. I don't know if they're still available but at that price I wouldn't even bother to check.
Still offered but this prcing is about the same.

·
Supporting Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, i think i might have to pass that one up. Thats a little much for the stampede kit

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
If your lucky you can find a used kit.... maybe watch your local classifieds for a cheap Dakotas. Our genIII's are only getting older, a lot of them are at the age to get scraped when they get high mileage or a little bit of damage.... lots of people part them out on classifieds

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yikes i guess i dont want to get hit. At those prices they will total it for sure

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
at that price, you would do better to find an aftermarket kit, like the cervini's sniper or go with fiberglass running boards similar to what's on 94mark3's truck. either would cost a lot less.

·
Admin .. Serious business
2,302 Posts
That's a nice looking ground FX. Hopefully the price is a little more reasonable. The no price and "contact us" has me a bit optimistic though.

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
i would think they would at least have a "starting at" price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts