Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'll start a new forum off I guess. I've got a PPI 21400 on 4 JL 12W3's and my best was a 152.6 db, but for some reason, my numbers are going down. Some have said it is the power supply, but I really don't know enough yet to argue the fact. So ther ya'll go. !afro

·
Registered
65 Posts
lowphatdak said:
Well I'll start a new forum off I guess. I've got a PPI 21400 on 4 JL 12W3's and my best was a 152.6 db, but for some reason, my numbers are going down. Some have said it is the power supply, but I really don't know enough yet to argue the fact. So ther ya'll go. !afro
dam I've never come across this kind of prob b-4. !sex

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would it be a big deal if we ran 4 gauge straight to the amp? When the first shop built my system, they ran 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 straight to the amp. So we changed it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I did it. I B.B.Q.'d the shit out of my sub amp. I tell you what, that is a funky ass smell when you do that. Oh well, what the hell. I need to redo all my shit anyway.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I know. But I just had them changed out like a year ago. I usually change them out to prevent them wearing out. But my stupid amp burnt out and I got to send it in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts