Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gen 3 progress thread

Been busy as shit lately, 22 more days & ill be proud papa!!
Dak is in shambles (will upload pics later today). Just a frame & a cab. Babys room is done though. I see DJ lost his Bags WTF!! Who else has made bad decisions? haha :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Nice work Shrek, glad to see you are still working on the truck. Let me tell you bro, it get's much tuffer once the little one comes. My little guy will be a year next week. Seems like he was just born, enjoy it bro, hopefully soon we will get to cruise our trucks together.

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
nice progress shrek, yeah i might be getting something else to put bags on, but right now i am looking to go fast rather than just ride low and slow.

·
CDOM April 2009
2,743 Posts
i think thats fairly close to me lol. Chesapeake beach road has a water park at the end of it right?

i live in Loveville. (itsa thin slice between Mechanicsville and Hollywood)

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT
169 Posts
Congrats on bein a dad shreky! Progress looks great! Hey...what you doing with the down pipes for the PPHs? I need some...

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT
169 Posts
Thanks!! & I am not sure yet, going true duals but I may need the downpipes
YEa I'm planning on doing true duals too...thought those downpipes were or could be used for true-duals!

What size are they anyhow?

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Wow, bro, that came out very good. Did you use Primer at all, or just shoot right over the old stuff?

1 - 20 of 157 Posts