Dodge Dakota Forums banner
21 - 40 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thanks Man !! I used DTM (direct to metal) primer sealer, 10 minute flash off, color, 10 minute flash, clear. I painted the frame under the cab today too but I am going to wait until its bolted back up to take more pics

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
I can imagine, my little 1 car garage is totally out of control right now. Hey when I'm ready to paint my truck, would you mind if I hit you up for pointers. I've got just about all of the supplies, just need to learn how to lay the paint down thought.

·
CDOM April 2009
2,743 Posts
dood.... that looks badass.

and i'ma 2nd 87 on painting tips lol.

in the far future, i wanna paint it bright white... so the color transition won't be bad but i still wanna do it right! lol

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Some shots with the frame bolted back up. The POR-15 has some dirt in the final coat, i will be redoing one i get everything back together after i finish scratching it.

unny:

·
CDOM April 2009
2,743 Posts
i wanna do this to my truck so bad!! lol... i mean tear it all down and get everything done lol.

but it looks awesome. i really like the contrast of frame and cab

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
well after taking some time off to care for my wife & son, couple of teasers before this weekend

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
So I didnt have enough time to get everything done I wanted to with housework & my son but I was able to get the steering rack in and done as well as the arms set in place.
Mind the one line, its original & dented (thought it was 3/16 tube, its 1/4 & I ran out)

21 - 40 of 157 Posts