Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its been getting warmer, snows melting, suns coming out. Whos ready for a cruise?!?

Maybe meet soco area cruise up to fast eddies, have some food, few beers, lil bit of draggin....

lemme know whos down.

Date to be determined still

·
Registered
784 Posts
depending on Joeys space situation...goal is to have the front bagged over spring break..so i'm down if i'm half ass bagged

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well we got new seats in the dak, got the roll pan mounted and found a nice boobie on the side of my driver rear bag, emailed slam and waiting to hear bk from Tim there, Nick said they would cover it under warranty.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Your Dak will be back together by then and if not we will drag what is there lol...got a new camera so we can get some bitchin shots...ordered more parts today just finished my door panels...finishing the pillars and dash this weekend

·
Registered
63 Posts
im in im in the arnold area. my truck isnt bagged yet but as long as im off im down. plus i got a buddy with a 03 RT an a buddy with a 98 RT

·
14 Wins & 1 Championship
168 Posts
im in im in the arnold area. my truck isnt bagged yet but as long as im off im down. plus i got a buddy with a 03 RT an a buddy with a 98 RT
do one of those happen to be a black one with a silver bed stripe? I live in Imperial and I see that one a lot

·
Registered
784 Posts
we had a nice 3 man cruise yesterday haha a Camaro a bagged s10 and some tool in a Camry

but how does Saturday March 19th sound? STL guys chime in, Gramps check with your hooligans and see if you got your kid that day, i can take pics, or have a friend thats a photographer ride with us..

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not a bad cruise until someone in a camry forgot a tank! lol

Mar 19th probably no good for me got kiddo that wknd. Maybe swing the GF watching him for the day. march 26 or 27 is good,

I can guarantee me being there, Tonys truck hopefully gona be having the front ripped out. Possibly will hv a few others in town.

Where we wna roll too?? 21 and up we can do Fast Eddies....if younger than that can figure something else

·
Registered
784 Posts
i'm off school 12-20th we can cruise anywhere...shit i'd even be down for a night cruise, and you know i'm always down for alcohol haha

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Day cruise...night cruise....all sounds good, 13th good, could probably swing something 19th or 20th too. Could meet at Hooters soco mid afternoon and roll somewhere.

·
Registered
63 Posts
on weekends it have to be night for me because working at goodwill sucks and work almost every saturday and work every other sunday. who ever the head guy is planning this let me know and i can pm you my number and you can text or call me to let me know

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
99koda-i met you last week, chris in the black bagged dak bro was in the bagged s10. Ill txt you with details once it gets closer and we set a date.

·
Registered
784 Posts
ok i'l talk to joey and see when he can do it and maybe den den....i know joeys been putting in a lot of hours at work, just hope we can still get the front of the dak bagged over break

1 - 20 of 48 Posts