Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have
SOLD-1set of doors shaved handles and mirrors wanna go back to stock lookin to trade

SOLD-also have a tailgate shaved handle and crooked liscense plate for sale or trade for stock $200

-a 360 short block $250 15.000 miles other extras to go along if interested(r/t intake an harnes with throttle body etc)

-set of 20 inch wire wheels brand new knock offs 245-35-20 NEVER USED $1200or a descent trade for parts knock offs are 6x4.5 and i also have the 5 lug knock offs for s10 ranger or toyota(if you have a friend interested)

-2 seats stock grey make and offer trade or sell

-a dash black no air bag make an offer trade or sell

-also have a set of 15 inch wheels and tires 225 65 15 2 tires are used in very good condition and 2 tires are new

all parts are off or out of a 97 2 door dak pics are at WWW.AUTOHAUSKUSTOMZ.COM

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm interested in you doors, are they power? Also how much do you want for them. I have a set of quad cab doors, or I have the doors that are on my truck now but they need some body work.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how bad is the body work and yes they are power im lookin for a trade dont wanna have to go buy new doors see your in michigan im willing to meet half way so its cheep for both of us what colo are your doors and just like you asked are they power

·
Registered
239 Posts
what do you want to trade for your seats....dibs....or selling price....what shape is the foam in?

Bk

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not sure on a price they are in very good condition the truck only had 40 k on it i guess what do you have to offer do you have any air ride stuff ill take 4 3/8 valves and a viar in good workin condition this might sound dumb but i didnt ketch on to what you ment by dibs if you dont have those things just make an offer im really a reasonable guy

·
Registered
21 Posts
If your interested in my doors the best I can do Is take some pictures of them. My truck was stolen and recovered, the detroit police pound picked my truck up with a HI LO which damaged the doors. I bumped them out the best that i could. But its too much work for me. When they stole the truck they busted the drivers window. You can take your window out or I will buy a window. The doors are purple in color and yes they are power. Let me know where your located in new york so I can figure out the milage and where a good place would be to meet.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
okay im in new jersey 08863 if you could send me some pics of the damage you said you also have a set ofdoors from a quad cab i beleive they will fit too so if your willing to let those go let me know grab my email off my sig

·
Admin .. Serious business
2,302 Posts
I don't think the Quadcab doors will fit on your std. cab or ext. cab. Quadcab front doors are longer in length. I'll take a measurement on mine and post it to confirm.

PS: "Dibs" just means he calls first chance on the seats.

·
Registered
25 Posts
doors

hey whats up man? you still got your doors? i have a 04 dakota club cab sxt graphite grey. i was lookin to shave my doors. my doors are in perfect condition but they arent power. did you say yours are power? what color are they?

·
Registered
213 Posts
how much for the wheels? ill trade u my chrome ones... my tires are in OK condition

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Are you selling the clear tails also...I know you said before that you were selling the bed so would you get rid of the tails. I have a stock set I can trade you. let me know, very interested.

·
Registered
460 Posts
where are you located, I have a CC, will the doors work, if they will, maybe I could come to your place and we could exchange parts on the site. I'm in WV.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sorry it took so long but the quad cab doors wont fit. So if you would like the club cab doors and some cash I could do that. Let me know.
Thanks, Eric

1 - 20 of 54 Posts