Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are now taking submissions for the Dodge Dakota Calendar for the year 2007. Please upload your BEST picture at this link - http://www.customdakotas.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/525 . You may only upload one picture, so make sure it is the best you have. We will take submissions until Friday Oct. 27th, 2006. After that we will open up the voting process for 2 weeks and get our top 12 winners. There is no guarantee that by submitting you picture that you will be in the calendar. You must be one of the top 12 to get into the calendar.

We do not have a price on the calendars yet, but we can approximate the price to be between $10 and $15 plus shipping.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
What if we take a picture of our truck with another member's truck...would there be any way to get a 2 truck picture voted on for just one month?

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
People please read, it says to only upload ONE pic of your truck. Thanks
Yes please read. You are limited to one submission per member. I have deleted the multiple images uploaded by some members and narrowed it down to what I thought was the best photo. If you want to submit a better photo, please PM me and I will delete the other one.

What if you no longer own the truck? Either way, should be some nice trucks.
Shouldn't matter as long as the new owner doesn't mind.

What if we take a picture of our truck with another member's truck...would there be any way to get a 2 truck picture voted on for just one month?
That's fine, but each member is limited to one submission, whether it be their own truck or a picture of a meet where there are multiple trucks lined up. We may be wiling to make an exception, but we want to keep this as simple as possible.

·
Registered
442 Posts
okay, im lost ...how do you upload a pic that will end up there in the claender submissions?

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
11 Posts
my .02 .....i think a month or two with multiple daks would be awesome:D Show the dakota spirit better and spice up the month will a variety to look at.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Submitted mine......sounds like a great idea by the way, and maybe I'll make it!

Bk

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Submitted and ready to roll

Damn Shrek, haven't seen you around since...Chris (?) used to own dakusa...you from MD with the green ass dakota right? Swapped the green 318 into it? How's it run, been to the track with it? You probably don't know me/remember me but I just recognize that truck of yours, figured it couldn't hurt to say hey even though it's off topic or whatever...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts