Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
that's fucking sweet man...glad to see ya finally got it done......post some more pics up man your dak is very nice

·
223 Posts
I wanted them on the dakota but the back of the cab design does not easily permit it. To keep the door handles I would have to move the narrow glass to the front.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Is that as far as they open? In the streetsource pic it looks like its sagging a little. Is it or just the angle of the pic? Look good man. I want to suicide mine or chop the top. Now all you need is a bodydrop.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is that as far as they open? In the streetsource pic it looks like its sagging a little. Is it or just the angle of the pic? Look good man. I want to suicide mine or chop the top. Now all you need is a bodydrop.
Yes, that is as far as they open. Its hard to tell from the pic, but it is pretty far. No, the doors do not sag. I think it is just the angle of the streetsource pic that makes it look that way. Thats why I took the pic from the front at the beginning of this thread. You can see the doors open level. Body drop is coming soon.

·
Registered
185 Posts
WOW that is smokin! I found a guy here that says he'll do it to mine for 800, kind of afraid, seems way too cheap.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts