Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has ever seen or has ever done suicide doors on a Dak. And wondering how much of a pain in the arse it would be to do the job? !afro

·
Registered
464 Posts
yeah shane albright from www.TwistedKoncepts.com had the first b/d dak it was featured in Mini Truckin' twice. He said it wasn't too bad. but There is a white dak on here with the xenon body kit and a tilt bed he just did his....and costly dakota has his passenger door done.

·
Registered
161 Posts
yeah, so far the passenger door is done. We will be doing the drivers door in the next few weeks. It wasn't to bad, just takes a lot of bracing to keep the door from sagging. I will post photos soon, or check them out on streetsource.com under costlydakota.

·
223 Posts
Has anybody seen or know where there are pics of a quad cab is suicide doors, old school continental style (w/ the post of course)?

·
Registered
144 Posts
If you do it do it right use a spare door for the hinges so it looks factory that is the best and cleanest way

·
Registered
161 Posts
thanks gaulster, will start a gallery soon. it goes back to my friends shop on monday to start the other door, add a 6 link, fuel cell, and clean up the bed area. when its done (by indy truck bash), I will start putting up more photos.
$$$costly$$$

1 - 8 of 8 Posts