Dodge Dakota Forum : Custom Dakota Truck Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so here is the deal, my engine builder is trying to win a sponsorship as an NHRA driver. You may not know him, but you all know me. If he wins there is a very real posiblity that I may be one of his crew members. So I'm asking you all to help us out. Below is a link that you all can go to to view his video. All you have to do is watch it, and our chances of winning increase. It's that simple, help a brotha out....... SOMD crew, you all better watch this damn video.

AA-0200 Who Wants to be a Race Car Driver? - NHRA Unleashed
:049:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Never Heard of Todd Dwars? where is his shop located. Seems like a cool guy tho...and always support a fellow street racer...

(cause you never really stop once you start...mabye take a break...LOL.) You know what Im talkin bout old 214??

·
CDOM April 2009
2,743 Posts
ooohhh.... this is what yall were talkin about before...

i watched like 6 videos... oops...

jk jk i watched the vid and ill try to get a few more IP changes to watch it some more to help the cause bro!

·
Registered
157 Posts
how you change your IP?

·
Registered
157 Posts
McD's has free wifi now? holy crap I can get an egg McMuffin and check custom daks!!!

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys I appreciate it...... Rusty, Todd used to work at MME racing, but there was a big fallen out with Mark McKeian, him and myself. This happened a few years back, Todd and I are still very close to this day, but Mark and Todd are no as close anymore...... Long story, next time we get together, I'll tell you about it.

·
"Do What You Do"
1,042 Posts
ive seen this once, if i go to starbucks or what not it will make them think im another person/ he will get another vote?

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
You've got my support. Best of luck with it!

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys, and just so everyone out there knows, this is the guy that put my 390 stroker together. He is a true Mopar guy..... Also we are working on the truck at his house so there should be some updates real soon.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Keep up the support guys, we thank and appreciate all that you have done for us. I've also updated my 91 Build thread.

·
CDOM March 2009
1,936 Posts
now that i have flash on the droid, its been watched on the droid and the laptop.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts