Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
I HATE SPAMMERS
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, Who would you Ban For one week (7days). Why would you Ban them and how much would you Donate to the site to get it done?

Now be real on you answers no BS (that will never happen) or at least try Real Hard.

How about it ADMIN you in for this? LOL...

Of course this is just Hypothetical and Just in Fun...........But who knows Money talks and Bull $hit walks.. :D :popcorn:

Let the Carnage begin.........

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
OK, Who would you Ban For one week (7days). Why would you Ban them and how much would you Donate to the site to get it done?

Now be real on you answers no BS (that will never happen) or at least try Real Hard.

How about it ADMIN you in for this? LOL...

Of course this is just Hypothetical and Just in Fun...........But who knows Money talks and Bull $hit walks.. :D :popcorn:

Let the Carnage begin.........
Doesn't look like this thread is gonna go well for you lol :popcorn:

·
Gen2 help hotline
5,611 Posts
well if i made a list only 20 of us would be left: the mods, the jay's, couple of you MD guys , couple canucks, and thats pretty much it. (the KY & TN guys are allowed to come and go like they do) so pretty much anbody with a join date prior to 2008

lol (so many thread whores)

·
I HATE SPAMMERS
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I pick bruzer.

For starting this thread and not naming a name.

2$ because he's a whore ;)
I had to get ready for work....

"ask a stupid question get a stupid answer" I think this is perfect example? Lol

And he dissappears for the night. Must be dropping cash on the prostitutes again
I'll do $10. on 94mark3 cause he called me a whore, implied I asked a stupid Question and that's all I have left over after spending money on my Prostitutes...:bling::bling:

·
Photo Nazi/Post Whore
2,217 Posts
I had to get ready for work....

I'll do $10. on 94mark3 cause he called me a whore, implied I asked a stupid Question and that's all I have left over after spending money on my Prostitutes...:bling::bling:
I'll lend ou 15 if you don't vote me off. So you'll hae 25$ for another Prost

·
I HATE SPAMMERS
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
me for being too awesome
and i'm willing to give up bruzers membership for it because he's a whore

I'll make an offer on you after PAY day "BUDDY" I wouldn't throw you under the bus like that.....You Slut........;)

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
well if i made a list only 20 of us would be left: the mods, the jay's, couple of you MD guys , couple canucks, and thats pretty much it. (the KY & TN guys are allowed to come and go like they do) so pretty much anbody with a join date prior to 2008

lol (so many thread whores)
so much love.

1 - 20 of 197 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.