Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..well its not done, but its driveable. Ill get more pics up later on. Air arms and es62's in front with suicidedoors parallel 4 link + bag bars (6 link) with es 72's in back.

·
Registered
54 Posts
looks good man, what was the messurements on your parallel 4 link & bag bars? i need to order mine and i have no idea on how to measure for them, and what ratio do u have your bags mounted? i keep hearing that it is best to mount them at a 2:1 ratio, thanks

·
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is what i told Jason; Axle OD is 3.75" (not 2.75" like the ones they sent the first time). And ALL of the bars are 24.5" The parallel links are adjustable and the bag bars are not. I bolted the bag bar straight to the stock rear hanger and used the stock shackle as the link between the bag bar and the axle (that way I didnt have to engineer one). The bags ended up being pretty close to the middle of the bars. I did this so when I get larger wheels/tires I can still tuck w/o bottoming the bag out. With these 25" tires even with the inner fender lip gone the still hit when laid down. Im not getting full lift because of bag placement with these tires. Im going to put a tapered spacer between the bottom of the bag and bag bar to give me the ~2-3 inches im loosing now. Here is a pic of the setup before final welding. I had to cut out the lower sheet metal on the cab for the front brackets to clear, but there is nothing behind it. Good luck and if you have any questions just ask and Ill help where I can.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts