Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i am finally getting my truck completely bagged:D i ran all the hose/wiring for the front bags yesterday, along with the tank and compressors. i will be getting my 6 link installed on sun..(only two days away:D ) i already got it notched, and have all the parts in the back seat of my dak. here is a list of all the parts i will be running, let me know what you guys think......
12 gal air tank mounted in bed
two air zenith compressors (new style with the cooling fans on top)
1/2" SMC fill valves (one for each corner)
3/8" dump valves (one for each corner)
AVS 9 button switch box with lock
6" RE slam bags up front
7" RE slam bags in the back
KP gauges (two duels and a single)
1/2 air line
pan-hard bar (just until i save up for a watts link from TP)
8" notch from SD
1/2" check valves (one for each corner)
and a 6link setup like this (from justiz00).....
http://www.customdakotas.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/239/cat/500/ppuser/206/sl/j

·
Registered
442 Posts
congrats!

I kinda like peter missed the whole story....I heard your old one was totalled due to hitting that pothole...did you buy a new one? What year, color, and all that good stuff?

Cant wait to see it all done....sounds like a fun project...

What tires/rims combo you going with to tuck them under?

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys......and my new truck is a 2002 graphite QC with a 4.7L with 64k, so basically the same as my old one but its two years older and has 30k more miles

·
Registered
31 Posts
sounds good dude. good luck with everything. are u bagging on stock control arms?.... i used 3 in. lower control arms and welded in the bag mount in place of the spring cup.... lets u lay way harder. plus makes it so u dont have to cut the pockets out...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts