Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a quick ass photoshop of my truck w/ the wheel face painted black. Let me hear your opinions, leave em or paint em??? Thanks guys, later

·
Registered
150 Posts
I usually don't like black wheels, but those look good. Don't paint them though. Have them powdercoated or anodized if you can.

·
Registered
224 Posts
naw i think you should leave em. maybe if your lower valence was paint matched then it might flow a little better, but the gray throws off the flow to me, but it's your truck and do what you want. Good luck.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Black Chrome....al i'm gonna say

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, the valence is gonna be painted really soon. I did a pic of it really quick. Black Chrome would be dope for sure but can they do that over an alum wheel?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HAHA, dont even trip, i thought about that right after i posted and did it right quick. I think im not gonna paint them tho. I dont want it to be a fad like spinners or wat not and i think it will just look better when i get what i want done on the truck. Thanks tho guys, later

·
Registered
85 Posts
paint'em !headbang ..........i love black wheels with a polished lip

·
Registered
108 Posts
Everything flows real nice with the black wheels compare to all aluminum. I vote a big fatty GETERDONE!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I like the black.Get them powder coated and shot with a couple of coats of clear. Just don't use hardcore degreaser cleaning products for wheels that eat thourgh the clearcoat.
If you need some pics email me my buddy had his wheels powder coated.Cost him $50.00 a wheel.good luck on your ever you decide.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts