Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I have a red 99' R/T Reg Cab. I just bought it and it has 45,000 miles on it and it has never seen Salt/ a winter/ Rain!!! It has a Mopar performance ECU, Mopar Cat back, Mopar Cold Air, And the Mopar Fiber Glass bed Cover. Future Mods Dual Exhaust comes out before rear tires, Cam, roller rockers, Alum heads, and polished valve covers, 2-3inch drop, stiffen up the suspension to be more competitive in the SCCA. And that’s about it maybe an Auto 2 manual Swap i love to do a T56 so if anyone know if it works let me know. Maybe a V10 Swap but that just a dream
I rebuild Piston and Rotary engines
Rebuild Rear/front end
Ad I do body/restoration work also
I work for Jeep on the assembly line for Liberty/Nitro.
I’m 19 and know my way around a garage ive had many cars and jeeps

If anyone has any Tech ? Let me know I love to help people out.
I’ll have Pictures soon as soon as it warms up again to wash and wax the sport truck (I refuse to call it a "truck" I hate trucks the color red and Auto cars but I love my R/T)
Oh and I’m having trouble finding a good WEB site for performance parts to Order Online
Ok Im done [/COLOR]

·
Registered
442 Posts
There are tons of sites online to order parts, let anyone know what your looking for and we can let you know where is the best palce to get it at.

Welcome aboard and get some pics up soon!!

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Thanks guys Still waiting for the salt to get off the roads so i can wash the truck so Hold on.

Im looking for headders, and a lowering kit that will let me AutoCross the Truck looking for a 3/4inch drop

1 - 7 of 7 Posts