Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i just dropped my daughter off at preschool and was sitting at a stop light, When out of nowhere i hear these two cars reving it up at each other. There were to late 90's V6 Firebirds, just going to town redlining the shit out of there cars. All i could do is laugh. So the light turns green and i take off like normal, well aparently they did not like me laughing at then. ( 16 year old wanna be racer's) so they get in the lane next to me and just ride beside me on the highway. Now mind you i'm in a 4x4 5.2 liter gen 2 with mudd tire's. One of them flip's me the bird and rev's it up. So i give in and just floor it, As do they. I'm going about 90 when i see 2 state troopers sitting there just watching. ( ya oh shit ) At thins point thee is no point in mashing the brakes i was already busted. I figured if i'm gonna get a ticket why not be a good one. So i push it to 105, Tires are screaming at this point. But the 2 jackasses behind me are gone. I realized i missed my turn so i busted a shitty in one of those u turn spot's. Well i got to looking and both of them were pulled over. lol. Now fast foward 4 hours i ran into those troopers at McDolanlds eating. And of course they notice me. as i walked in they wave me over, I'm thinking im toast. But they told me that they were glad to see a dodge truck shut up 2 junk ass firebirds and to have a great day. :1237:

·
'98 dak R/T
866 Posts
Dakota rt club, they shit their pants everytime someone talks about going over the speed limit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts