Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok what does everyone think of the turbonator. You can find information on this product at www.turbonator.com it spins the air in the intake tube to make the air more combustible, not a bad price for it either $69.95. Has anyone ever purchased this product and if not what does everyone think of it. Just wondering to hear everyones opinions.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do you think the tornado works though, i mean stylin concepts sells a product similar to it. i dont know im still iffy on it

·
Smurf
263 Posts
from what i have seen and looked into and from a few friends lookin for a cheep power boost there are some benifits power wise but mostly feuel economy is the biggets bennifet

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hmmmm thats interesting, yeah i mean it isnt a totally dumb concept, yeah i would imagine the fuel economy part but not tooo much hp gain

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah i already have that lol and yeah 40 mpg sounds like alot, and yeah they are made for a v8 it just matters for your size of intake tube

·
Registered
14 Posts
I don't know about a dakota engine, but on my last car (an 03 cobra mustang) a buddy and I thought we would dyno one, and I lost 8 hp and 10 ft lb on a chassis dyno, and lost a tenth in the quarter mile. so if you want to waste money, donate to help the hurricane victims or something worth while. That's just my humble opinion, mind you.

The Installer

·
Registered
49 Posts
one word for ya on turbonator.....JUNK!!!
dont waste your time or money.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ok what does everyone think of the turbonator. You can find information on this product at www.turbonator.com it spins the air in the intake tube to make the air more combustible, not a bad price for it either $69.95. Has anyone ever purchased this product and if not what does everyone think of it. Just wondering to hear everyones opinions.
To buy that kind of crap I might as well hooked up my leaf blower to the engine.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts