Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Whisper'sR/T
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if anyone knows of a good place to get some tweed work done. I don't want anything major, just a resurface in tweed!

What would that cost?

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
What exatly do you want done in tweed? I can't recommend anyone in your area, but if you want to do the door panels or headliner, I suggest you try it yourself. It's fairly simple, just some glue and practice around the corners.

·
Whisper'sR/T
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
admin said:
What exatly do you want done in tweed? I can't recommend anyone in your area, but if you want to do the door panels or headliner, I suggest you try it yourself. It's fairly simple, just some glue and practice around the corners.
Yea, I just talked to one of my minitruckin buddies today about it. He said just buy the material I like, and use that spray on glue....

Anyone have any good sites for tweed!? I'd like to start with the door panels and headliner, then maybe move onto other parts of the interior!

·
Registered
230 Posts
welcome, anything else i can help you with just let me know

·
Registered
230 Posts
Glad i was of some very usefull help. Never know what i might have an answer to lol

·
Whisper'sR/T
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
d9a3k said:
Glad i was of some very usefull help. Never know what i might have an answer to lol
So ummm, do you know why it itches? :confused:

lol Thanx again bro, I'll post some info when I get some things done! :cool:

·
Whisper'sR/T
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey guys thanx again for the links, I just got samples from 3 different places in the mail last weekend and I picked my colors. I'm going to go a gray main color and then Blue and White for accents... I'll post some pics as soon as I get anything done. I finally got to see some of my buddies work and he did a great job on his truck. Can't wait to get things done!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
congrats man, post those photos so we can all see..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts