Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We hope everyone had a fun and safe Thanksgiving. We are getting closer to the production of our 2007 Customdakotas.com Calendar. We expect shipments to start in around 2 weeks. We are currently awaiting additional information and pictures from the following members:

All members have been accounted for. Thanks,

If your name is listed above, please email additional pics and a description of your mods to webmaster @ customdakotas.com. Please be sure to include your username to help keep things organized. We need this done ASAP or it will hold up the production of the calendars.

We have extended the preorder cutoff until the end of this week. Preorder you calendar for only $15 a piece including shipping. You can order your calendar here - http://www.customdakotas.com/index.php?page=dakotagear

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got all your PM's and emails. Just waiting on some pics from 2k1AmberR/T and we will be all set. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I just sent you 3 e-mails, let me know if you get them or not. Last time I sent you e-mails I don't think you recieved them for some reason, they all got kicked back to me.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Someone help! I can't write down what I'm going to do in January! What will I ever do?! ;)

Bk

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All info recieved. Thanks everyone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts