Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
titchenal bros dragNbody
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i been working my a** i off the last 2 weeks got the pinch welds off the cab and finders all the paint off the cab and finders re shaved the doors shaved the upper cab corners shaved the anti hole hopefuly going to lay down some primer this weekend and then be putting it back together weather is getting to nice here in the midwest to let it sit in the shop time to drag heres soem new pics thanks joey http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o312/96bdydrpdkota/

·
titchenal bros dragNbody
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey thanks guys for the support got the cab in prime today doors hood and finders tommorrow ill will have more pics tommorow night g/f to the camra with her on her trip this weekend but she comes home tommorrow so ill get more pics then
thanks joey

·
titchenal bros dragNbody
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
realy the dash is not that hard being that my truck does not have heat defrost a/s or and thang else just made new brackets thay are ajustable n ot im just working on getting it level then it getting glassed over cause it had and air bag on pass side and air vent that i wil not be needing im going to be making a small heater core later so i can have defrost joey

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Damn man, when you comming to VA to do some work on mine? Keep up the pics, I love progress pics.

·
titchenal bros dragNbody
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
haha i like that.. and that is only 50 % of what it can do. being i got @viair 480s. so 200 psi is coming this weekend thanks joey

·
Registered
239 Posts
That's fucking sick bro. What all did you have to do in the front to get it to lay out? And are you laying body?

Bk

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Wow man, I cant wait to see that at 200psi. Both daks are looking sweet. Keep up the awsome work.

·
titchenal bros dragNbody
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok i added more pics and ill have more video coming soon of it hopping thanks joey

1 - 19 of 19 Posts