Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a minute but here's a new pic.....stockhood.....stockfloor and...to tha doors.
Hey...When is SEMA anyways?? ;)

·
Registered
464 Posts
What engine you got?..

·
Registered
464 Posts
aahhh i c.....i can't wait to fit my 4.7 under my hood.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dragkota said:
plus when a dak lays doors it is hard to open if the gfound is unlevel
That's why you run the Ride Pro e from Air Ride Technologies.....so you can just pull up, park, and get all the hoes....no wait....thats G UNIT.....you can pull up, park, get out, walk away, and THEN lay your shit out.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Yeah i'm prolly gonna go rocker w/o pinchies i'm suiciding my doors so layin doors might be an "eventually"....4.7 will be fun....i also have another ace up my sleeve for the dak too....so stay tunded

·
Registered
17 Posts
That's why you run the Ride Pro e from Air Ride Technologies.....so you can just pull up, park, and get all the hoes....no wait....thats G UNIT.....you can pull up, park, get out, walk away, and THEN lay your shit out.[/quote]

Come on Mike?! Who needs a Ride Pro-E? I have a friend who could hit all 4 wheels independently using his alarm key fob back in 99! Way before the Ride Pro E hit the scene. Then again, it is just like that out here on the left coast.

By the way, hit me up on AIM, I lost your s/n. I don't have the old S/N anymore... you can message me at "RTon20s" now.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey Mike, word around town is you really screwed this kid. I heard you went MIA from TOL for a couple months, just stopped workin on it. Heard he pulled the project out from under ya too. That sucks man, that was a cover truck for sure.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts