Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i got all my front back together i cut my cups and all that jazz allowed for my tie rods to clear and i didnt lay out in front i was pissed then i seen my problem my lower ball joints was on bottom of aftermarket arms so i fixed that i lay out now but my problem is on the driver side my tubed upper arms r mounted and all adjusted all the way back on the frame up top and when i put the air up to it it has pos camber when i let the air out the wheel is straight up and down the passenger side is perfect up the wheel straight down its neg. cambered anyone have this problem

·
223 Posts
When I got my truck aligned the best he could do on the drivers side was 1.9* positive because the stock upper is too long. Im going with tubular arms that are suppost to give me another 2+* of adjustment. He was able to adjust the passenger arm fine, but driverside did not have enough adjustment. Im on stock uppers (for now) and air arm lowers. Oh and I had to put the ball joints on top of the c-arms also.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im glad im not the only one with problem but i have tubular upper and lower arms and my lower ball joints r on top of c arm but my tops r underneath upper c arms im going to move those tomorrow it started raining on me and thundering and lightining big antenna sticking out roof of shop and the tallest tree fell over last storm so im the tallest thing out there lol but anyhoot the c arm thing getting to me

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good luck with the center bar on the passenger side it looks like it would fit but it takes sum mojo to get it in the arm well mine didnt come with new rods 4 the arm i called and asked they told me to use my factory ones so i did yeah im going to move the joints to top of the top arm tonight after i eat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts