Dodge Dakota Forums banner

V-8 vs 4cyl..etc...................

Tags
4cyl honda
10K views 113 replies 7 participants last post by  MOPARVICK 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Dude, that crx is a peice of shit.

I bet a 1800lb crx with a 5.9 with boltons would kill that little 1.6 sohc.

Comparing hondas to our truck is totally irrelevant. Two totally differant machines.

My pitbike has more hp per lb than most Built hondas.

So suck it

LMAO!! this is what i was getting at about the conquest. but im sure there are some trucks in this forum built to run that can bust some honda ace

all hondas suck... dakotas are the best is that better?
not really, you dont mean it.... but it is a step in the right direction.....the first step is admitting you have a problem.

thank you so very much

#4 ·
when i was in high school tampa street racing was huge and it was slightly before the fast and furious once that movie came out the scene changed a lot! but there was and still are some vehicles around that would scare that conquest......to death!!!

#5 ·
There's a differance between a 10 second car worth bragging abot, and a 10 second peice of shit.

That crx is a very poor example of a 10 second car. Seriously.

My buddy is building a b20 block with b16 head, cams, vtec controller, the whole works. He'll easily run 12s with full interior all motor. That's a build worth bragging about. And he's got almost 7k tied up including car.

For the same 7k I can buy a 300zx and do a tt swap and run high 11s

but again, that's not a great comparison, but way better than a gutted 1800lb car vs a 5000lb truck.

Oh, whoever pays 4500$ for a car with NO interior is totally stupid. And even if you say it's a track car- there's no rollcage, the bumper is hacked up horribly, and t doesn't even have drag wheels on it...

Total fail

#6 ·
I had a buddy in high school with a conquest with a carbed 360 that i wish i could bring to tampa and hondas would run for cover.
not this one. lol the rear end was nothin but chunk. haha no back seat, no interior. hand laid fiberglass everywhere he could do it. this sumuna was light and mean. sounded like 10 harleys in a barrel

#17 ·
if you just google 10 second honda all motor... youll have alot of results but since your not listening to reason Im done talking.

what ever you state is correct and everything I state is wrong. If you did research youd actually see its not that far fetched...

there are 10 second all motor hondas

#18 ·
I'm listening. but your making it sound like running 10's isn't a big deal and is easy. anything is possible with the right time kowledge and money. I'm just trying to say a 10 second car naturally asspirated is a big deal no matter what it is

#19 ·
I never said it was easy...

And everyone on this forum is basically saying its bullshit so what ever, you guys think what you would like.

seems like everything I say someone has a contradicting remark

well Im not gunna post urls to a bunch of all motor hondas doin 11's and 10's if you wanna see just google that shit

10's may not be easy but it is when you have a 1500lb car (thats the weight honda civic guys are claiming in a gutted, civic) its easier

#20 ·
no man not saying it bullshit, i enjoy a good debate. i'm not trying to get you pissed and i'm certainly not trying to be a dick, you live in the same area as me and i'd like to be able to help you with your truck and vise versa if i need it.

i've been googleing and can't even find the summit racing civic all i can find is scary homemade cars that don't look safe or stuff like this thing

or hints at people that i can't see a picture of there car like this guy.
"Erick Aguilar, who is just about to break the nines in his Civic"
Because i belive it's possible i'm just really curious to see how much they are spending when the car is built safe.

#24 ·
i have to admit i'd take the civic over the eclipse or the prelude if the motors were all the same.
but my true dream car is the "smokey and the bandit" trans am (que the deliverance music) but i love that car.

#28 ·
well the H22 thing is the info i was lacking to find stuff.

this one is kinda cool
Dennis drove his H22 turbo
Civic EG Hatchback 3 hours
to Montgomery, AL and ran
these times at Import Face
Off 2006. Then he drove it
back home to Niceville, FL
Click the links below for the
H22 turbo Hatch 1/4 mile
time slips.
10.66 @ 126mph
10.68 @ 134mph
10.69 @ 136mph
10.62 @ 139mp
10 second H22 turbo Honda civic hatchback

But i keep finding vary mixed emotions even from honda guys
"the H22 turboed will cost you more than $6k "
98 accord f23 to h22 or j30 & turbo - Honda-Acura.net

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.