Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use these or know someone who did? I am wanting to get some for my truck since it lifts too fast for my liking, but I really wanted to get some info before buying some.

Would these hook up in between my airline going from my tank to my fill valve or from my fill valve to my bag?

Any info about these are appreciated.

http://www.suicidedoors.com/files/12ValveFillControlwithPTCFittings.jpg

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
what size are ur fills and dumps?

if anything, i love lifting fast...just incase i see something in the road when im riding low

·
Registered
20 Posts
I use one in my truck....Its takes alot of air to lift the front my truck because it weighs so much but back weighs nothing so when i try and use the same air preasure on the back as i do on the front the back shoots up so quick and hits hard. By using one it doesnt put the air in the rear bags so quick and now my truck goes up equal (front and back)

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I use one in my truck....Its takes alot of air to lift the front my truck because it weighs so much but back weighs nothing so when i try and use the same air preasure on the back as i do on the front the back shoots up so quick and hits hard. By using one it doesnt put the air in the rear bags so quick and now my truck goes up equal (front and back)
Do you have it hooked up between the tank and fill valve or from the fill valve to the bag? Also what size fill valves do you have? I have 1/2" and wish I had gone with 3/8. I have to barely tap my switches to lift it up because it fills so fast. I want my truck to rise in one steady motion instead of lifting a little at a time.

·
Registered
20 Posts
air control valve

I have the air line goin from the tank to the valve control valve and then to the fill valves....I have 1/2 valves as well and i wouldn't go with 3/8. Once you put this air control valve in it is like night and day. You have complete control how fast the rear of the truck goes up. Let me know if you have any other questions. I added a pic it that helps

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the air line goin from the tank to the valve control valve and then to the fill valves....I have 1/2 valves as well and i wouldn't go with 3/8. Once you put this air control valve in it is like night and day. You have complete control how fast the rear of the truck goes up. Let me know if you have any other questions. I added a pic it that helps
How many fill valves do you have? And do you just have that one fill control for the rear?

·
Registered
20 Posts
air control valve

I have 2 valves per bag (one fill and one dump)Thats why you see 4 vavles across the back. A fill and dump for the left and a fill and dump for the right. And yes i just have the one air control valve for the rear. Its does both the left and the right for the rear. I will be working on my truck this week some time. I will see if i can get a better picture.

Attachments

·
Gen2 help hotline
5,611 Posts
I have 2 valves per bag (one fill and one dump)Thats why you see 4 vavles across the back. A fill and dump for the left and a fill and dump for the right. And yes i just have the one air control valve for the rear. Its does both the left and the right for the rear. I will be working on my truck this week some time. I will see if i can get a better picture.
looks to me like you used a hydraulic control instead of a pneumatic one

1 - 10 of 10 Posts