Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what would be the best lookin drop to do on a stock 2001 extended cab dak
sittin on stock 16s just wanna be a lil low for now plannin on baggin and 22s after first of the year can yall give me som ideals

·
Registered
69 Posts
Daksport99 said:
well if your planning on doing bags later you may want to consider using lowering control arms in the front vs. drop springs.
I agree, since your gonna bag it later on anyway, why waist money on drop springs, your gonna take em out in the end. With a lower arm you already have that drop you want and maybe more.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok i understand that but what i'm tryin to decide on for now is what to lower it 3/5 or 2/4 or what. i don't want to go so low on the stock wheels that it looks stupid but i want it to be noticed

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
I agree with RAKilla. Save your money and buy the bag components. The first of the year is only 2 months away. If you must lower it before that, I would get 2" control arms and a 4" block in the rear. At least you can reuse the lower control arms when you bag it and the 4" block is cheap enough so you can just throw them in the trash when you go to link it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
yeah buddy save your money if your goin with bags f the static drop. Go with a new front bumper, roll pan, grill, neons, system, tint, clear corners and tail lights. All those things you can do for the same price (except the system). You'll get noticed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts