Dodge Dakota Forum : Custom Dakota Truck Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I donno what the rwhp is gonna be, but it couldn't have come out at a better time to take advantage of the slow sales on the Gen 4 Dak.:(

The aftermarket people are gonna go nuts making add-on's for that little truck.

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
I donno what the rwhp is gonna be, but it couldn't have come out at a better time to take advantage of the slow sales on the Gen 4 Dak.:(

The aftermarket people are gonna go nuts making add-on's for that little truck.
For real fucking bastards,and they wont even throw anyhting out there for the daks.:mad:

·
skyscrappin dakota
3,163 Posts
That truck probably already has more cosemtic aftermarket parts than all gens of Dakotas combined.

Anyway I'd still buy a Gen5 Dak over that ugly piece of shit.

And yes I think the Gen5 Daks are pretty decent looking.

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
I will only ever buy mopar.Nothing else will see its way into my drive way.If i get a gf that drives something else that thing will sit on the street lol.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some people are calling the 2008 a Gen5, but it is still mostly known as a Gen4. The bumper and cosmetic changes did not constitute a Gen change.

If they would have put a Hemi in it, then yes.

Like the Canyon or hate it..but it is still gonna be a DAMN fast little truck!

·
skyscrappin dakota
3,163 Posts
Some people are calling the 2008 a Gen5, but it is still mostly known as a Gen4. The bumper and cosmetic changes did not constitute a Gen change.

If they would have put a Hemi in it, then yes.

Like the Canyon or hate it..but it is still gonna be a DAMN fast little truck!
Well I associate Gen4 with a fugly raked grille and big ugly headlights, so yea 2008 is a new gen for me.

And yea putting a hemi in it would be the smart thing to do, but it won't happen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts