Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new to the whole Dakota world (totalled my impreza) and im thinking of bagging my 2001 Motorsports Edition dakota. I found a Black Max kit on Godgfathercustoms.com and i was wondering if anyone has used the kid and what they thought of it. I was also looking on airbagit.com and the prices are dramtically different.... Anyone know also why this could be? I dont really need the whole FBSS kinda thing i just need it to be low when i want it and up when im driving. Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Chris

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey I would stay away from godfather customs and airbagit.com both have bad customer service and most of aims products are crap. I would go to www.suicidedoor.com for airmangement kits. Go to www.innovativeairsuspension.com or www.gaugemagazine.com for suspension parts for the dakota. If you have aol instant messanger hit me up I am Zack7687 on there. I can answer alot of your questions and hopefully sedn you in the right direction!

·
Registered
8 Posts
The Suicidedoors.com kit would basically be a full kit? Im looking at the ar managment 2 kit. I'll need other parts though... damn im amazingly confused my sn laxmaster133 if you get an im it'll be me lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey, I highly recommend Jason Thornbecke at Suicidedoors. He has some of the best products out there, dang good prices and is very friendly. If i had to do it all over again i would save money and buy everything you want at the same time instead of piecing a half-a** kit together. Most of his kits are pretty good though, guess it all just depends on your budget at this point.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts