Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to bag my 2000 RT and I'm trying to figure out the best control arms to use, I have been looking at the DJM arms but I don't know if they will hold up the the abuse that an air system (and I) will dish out. Does anyone have any experience with these arms?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind, I figured it out by spending enough time looking around...the question has been asked a few times as I figured it would have been, just didn't have the time to look aorund much

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Bagdkota2000 said:
Nevermind, I figured it out by spending enough time looking around...the question has been asked a few times as I figured it would have been, just didn't have the time to look aorund much
so what did ya find would be the best arms would be......since you went through the trouble of looking you might as well post up you answer...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I decided I am gonna go with the Western Chassis Arms, I read that the DJM arms sometimes break and AIM just sucks, everyone I know that bought something from there had problems, I bought bump stops from them and they broke before I even put them in. My brother bought a 4 link kit from them to bag his blazer and has had problems with it ever since. Thats about the only three companys I found that make them for our trucks. Other than the one guy that had Devious make him some, but I don't have that kind of cash laying around. I did notice people saying something about narrowed arms, who makes those?

·
Registered
92 Posts
mine are narrowed 1 1/2 inches made by barnyard customs but he is ut of business good arms but it tooke him like 6 months to make em

·
223 Posts
Depending on tire size you can lay out on stock lower arms. I was bagged on stock arms and then on AIM air arms. I wished I would have stuck with the stockers. You will just have to cut out more of your spring pockets and notch the frame to allow the rear of the arm more up travel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts