21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Member of Team Awsome
1,261 Posts
machinist

·
Registered
784 Posts
I think I fail lol everyone does automotive or somthing useful in automotive I cut pizzas and yell at people for sucking

·
titchenal bros dragNbody
578 Posts
turtle ..... well he can order pizza like nobodys business haha man i hate working on cars and trucks i guess thats y i work on the big stuff that way i don"t get frustrated with my own cars

·
CDOM March 2009
1,936 Posts
thats why i work on bikes!
same here, i have a '98 yzf-600r that has been disassembled for over a year(bad tranny, has been rebuilt just need to finish it. needs clutch and carbs reinstalled) . i dont feel like working on it after work. but ill crawl under the truck anytime.

·
Photo Nazi/Post Whore
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
same here, i have a '98 yzf-600r that has been disassembled for over a year(bad tranny, has been rebuilt just need to finish it. needs clutch and carbs reinstalled) . i dont feel like working on it after work. but ill crawl under the truck anytime.
Trade you my 300zx for the bike! It's a streetbike correct?

·
Low&slow
57 Posts
Industrial Insulation.
Basically, I'm a sheetmetal worker.

I basically insulate chemical plant piping and vessals, the install a metal jacket usually stainless or thick aluminum to keep it water proof, all the metal work is laid out and cut by hand.

·
Registered
784 Posts
hey joey come by and see me when i'm working i'm the manager so i can swing you free food and shit,last year at the Ofallon Mayfest and the church one we had like 4 pizzas where our cars were and we had a damn good time, oh and free pizza and beer if you want to help disassemble my truck tomorrow, replacing the heater core

·
"Do What You Do"
1,042 Posts
i fell like i suck at life. i am a culinary arts graduate but im stuck being a line cook cause the benefits are great. i dont know how to do any crazy fab work. i can install my stereo and thats about it. minor mechanical stuff. i need to start cutting things up so i can learn how to put them back together.

·
Registered
784 Posts
yea we managers have pretty good health benefits vacation random discounts off phone service and best of all free or discounted food which means more money for my truck

21 - 40 of 56 Posts