Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres my dakota its 06 st, i am going to make it one of a kind and i need help on how to do that i am deciding on either lowering it or turning it into a little baja truck and leveling the front with all terrain tires..i recently got a cherrybomb glasspack installed and it is the sound i want i have a 1000 watt kenwood amp with a kenwood 12 and an alpine type e 12 inside i am wanting to get a fiberglass bed lid for it and i need help on all of this i trust yall on this site i have read about yall helping others so i need some help for myself now..give me every idea that you have and rate my truck on a scale of 1-10 please

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
lower it. color match the bumpers and loose the diamond plate around the bed

·
Registered
72 Posts
Scratch up that purty paint a bit, put some real tires on it and get some pics of it ,with the girl, at the mud flats:D. Seriously, I would not lower it, )It IS 4X .yes?) Lowering a 4WD is criminal.:popcorn: But, that's just me

·
Registered
784 Posts
how does the system sound and how much power is going to that type e? i got a funny feeling your system sounds off with both of those subs going lower it and put a roll pan on it

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
how does the system sound and how much power is going to that type e? i got a funny feeling your system sounds off with both of those subs going lower it and put a roll pan on it
x2 diff subs will have completely different tones. and it seem everyone wants more pics of the girl so what are you waiting for?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Love the wheels/tires. I think it sits too high as well, but if it's 4x4 I'd put some meats under there instead of lowering. Match the bumpers, black out the grill and mirrors. Chrome is for black:rauch08:

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
You guys are all going to jail, she looks like she is 16, moving on I'd definately color match the bumper and find a way to drop it quickly.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts