1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
230 Posts
I work at Ralphs Frame and Body in Joplin, Mo and also work Loss Prevention at Sears.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Im a part time post whore....other than that a Disabled Vet who is looking for junk parts to sell online to kill time....

·
Registered
528 Posts
i deliver deka batteries here in uppereast tn,southwest virginia, and western nc. and on the side i have my bussiness license to buy and sell aftermarket parts. i havent really been selling many parts but only had my license for about 6 months. but i gotta start somewhere. so untile it grows more then ill just stay with waht i got lol

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Arch. Draftsman, and I work for Crabtree Rohrbaugh & Assoc.
Do you work with CAD or hand drawings? The company I work for specialized in printing architectural drawings.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Proffessional Driver----of a forklift lol in St. Joseph, MO. Planning on moving to Cali in Feb. for The Snake Pit Mobile Electronics Training

·
Whisper'sR/T
1,284 Posts
Do you work with CAD or hand drawings? The company I work for specialized in printing architectural drawings.
It used to be Hand Drawings but now everything is in CAD, we use AutoCAD Arch. Desktop. And I just started learning SketchUp..

WE usually use Ridgeways or ....shoot I forget the other company.. lol To do batch printing for us.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm A Piping Technician For A Stainless Steel Company Called, Paul Mueller. It's Located In Springfield Mo. My Job Consists Of Teaching Welding Of Stainless For Pharmaceutical Companies. Welding Such As Tig, Short-arc, Pulse- Arc, Flux-core, To Name A Few.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm a police officer and on my off time I like to wrench on my toys....73-vw, 62-Impala and the 01-Dak. I've been told by superiors that my vehicles don't all conform to the letter of the law in reguards to how low they sit. Hence the screen name "2 Low PoPo".

·
Registered
6 Posts
I run the secondary marketing department for a mortgage company in Chesapeake, VA. I create the daily rate sheets and sell the loans to the servicing lenders.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I live live in Portsmouth, VA. Im here on active duty with the Navy. I'm a corpsman at the Naval Hospital. Hey Sharper what size drop is that? Haven't seen You around hampton roads before.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live live in Portsmouth, VA. Im here on active duty with the Navy. I'm a corpsman at the Naval Hospital. Hey Sharper what size drop is that? Haven't seen You around hampton roads before.
It's a 2/3 Hotchkis, but I am back to stock now. The Hotchkis springs are for sale $350.00. I live in Mechanicsville (work from home) and only get down to Tidewater 2-3 times a month.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts