Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im brent, a 24 as of today guy who loves custom cars and trucks. i have a 1987 dakota thats in the process of being complete show truck done. truck was a nice daily driver before this and will soon be railing the fine streets of c-town again. hatin the snow right now but what a better time to tear it apart and start over fresh. if you want to know anything hit me up. thats it for now... peace out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i got some progress and starting pics

hey i got alot of stuff to do but i hope to debut it at indy truck bash. truck is going from a nice finished truck to tore down and complete rebuild. i have redone the 4-link and rear suspension. the front also has been switched out now. i am in the process of making a bracket for my york 210L engine driven compressor. i have ordered my full cali combo and tail light fillers from grant kustomz. i have alot left to do. i need to order my fuel cell and fuel lines. i also need to get my 12 gal. tank. any way i will update as stuff goes together. i got about 6 months so we'll see how it goes. and thanks for the confidence boost guys. wasn't sure that the first dakota was a good base to built from but now i know that i made a good chioce. by the way these are pics from before it was tore apart. try not to make fun of the interior too much wasn't my chioce it was already done like that.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts