Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Hey what's up! I don't know if it is something that is still going on, but it's a little something that I guess the Admin. put together as kinda like an incentive for being a member to this site. Basically you earn "Custom Bux" for every new thread you create and when you post replys. And there's another way to earn Bux by getting friends to join, but I don't know how you go about doing that. And from my understanding you can redeem your Bux for stuff in their shop. There are some rules like you can't just post a bunch of crap just to increase your Bux and when you send replys, they just can't be ya know stupid stuff like "Cool" or whatever. They don't want the system abused and if it is then they'll end it without notice and you can even be kicked off the site. But like I said, I don't know if this is something they still have going on or what. It sounds cool, but is not why I joined, so it doesn't really matter to me. So maybe the Admin. will check this out and maybe clarify it a little better. Also, I think you might be able to do a search and find out more. L8R

·
Registered
717 Posts
it is on ur profile or this post look at ur name is is 4 down form that yours is 7cents ant the monent

·
Registered
464 Posts
<- Baller status haha!

·
Registered
717 Posts
wat r u talkin bout man

1 - 9 of 9 Posts