Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it looks like you got another newbie! I'm lookin' forward to getting some help and new ideas with my build.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
  • First thing is that I'm tired of my static drop always bottoming out, so I'm looking at an air bag setup for adjustability.
  • Second, I've already got plans on a new interior and I'm not satisfied with my audio. so everything is getting replaced.
  • RIMS HAVE GOT TO GO!! I need some rims that will tuck
  • More EXTENSIVE body work (shaving everything, etc. etc.)
  • The four banger sux. ethier need to up the power or go with a bigger engine
I'm also a poor college student and it takes a lot of time to save up to do any project for me. I know a lot about engine and eletrical work but not a lot about body work. I'm JUST starting to get into some fabrication but I have a lot of practice to go. If you guys have any suggestions, comments or tips let me know. I need them!

·
Admin .. Serious business
2,302 Posts
:worthless:

LOL ... Any build-up or project is a money and time consuming thing. Seems like we all don't have a lot of either.

Welcome to Custom Dakotas Pblackmon :049:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is a pic of my baby

Attachments

·
Captain Cobalt
1,870 Posts
Clean, basic, I like it. Sniper kit has always been a fav. Pricey but worth it. Only reason I got my hood, grille and bumper is because My sis hooked me up on my birthday a few years ago.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like the simple look, but I also like having a few things that make the truck stand out. IMO less is more, the more you take off the truck (door handles, drip rails, etc, etc..) the better it looks. I had a hard time deciding to get the sniper kit because I normally don't like body kits, but this one was pretty simple and I'm glad I did it.

I'm using a DJM kit with 3" control arms and a 5" hanger and shackle kit.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't have anymore pics right now, but I'll try to get some in a few weeks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts