Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking in eBay like I always do, I have found a great seller with 100% feedback who now has a solution for all of us who cant spill the money for R/T 20 inch Chrome or Alloy rims. :rant:

On today market:
a set of used (5) 17 inch R/T rims will cost you about $500 (silver)
a set of new (4) 17 inch R/T rims will cost you about $600 (silver)
a set of new (4) 17 inch R/T rims will cost you about $1000 (chrome)
a set of used (4) 17 inch R/T rims will cost you about $800 (chrome)

new R/T 20 inch Chromes are a total of close to $1600 at lake shore wheels... :rant:

new R/T 20 inch Alloys are a total of close to $1300 at lake shore wheels... :rant:

I know I'm not the first to discover it but though i would share anyways. I'm now saying that all of you out there wanting 20 inch rims, R/T rims period...you now can do it for these LOW prices from this eBay seller. 100% positive feedback. The rims can be made in the 4.5 back space and proper 6 or 5 lug for model 98-03 for 6 lug or 04-07 in 5 lug!

Get this, 20 INCH R/T CHROME WHEELS IN YOUR LUG PATTERN, $789 TO YOUR DOOR, THATS SHIPPED!!! :D

Click HERE!

OR...IF YOU PERFER...20 INCH R/T ALLOY WHEELS IN YOUR LUG PATTERN, $689 TO YOUR DOOR SHIPPED! :D

Click HERE!

Now instead of paying out for them, instead of $100 per Rim more for chrome, you can do it for $25 a rim! :headbang:

I have spoken with the seller, they are genuine Rims, look the same as the aftermarket ones still on the market! You can view or talk to the seller yourself though the eBay links.

*I am in no way linked to this seller, just wanted to share the information so everyone can enjoy it. If you look at the prices, you can now own 20 inch R/T chromes for what most people are paying for silver R/T used 17 inch rims shipped!

Hope someone can use this...ill have mine as soon as the $$$ is available, lot easier to save $800 than $1800! :D

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
What in the Hell????? When did they make the R/T rims in a FIVE lug????? Those last two links say they are for the gen II D, and for the gen IV dak.

·
Registered
368 Posts
damn it,,, teased again !!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
20" Dodge R/T Wheels CJ11

We are the manufacturers of this wheel. If there is enough interest we will retool the wheel and reproduce it again. If someone wants to start a pre-order sheet we need about 50 sets committed too in a single color option. We have produced them in the past in Painted Silver Full Face and Chrome Plated.

Thank you for your time,
WTAM

·
Registered
21 Posts
eBay got me my '03 Rumble Bee 20" chrome rims I have on my '05 Dakota. If you're patient, you can find 'em cheap. Picked mine of for $400 for the set after looking at 'em on other auctions for $750 on up.

·
Banned
177 Posts
We are the manufacturers of this wheel. If there is enough interest we will retool the wheel and reproduce it again. If someone wants to start a pre-order sheet we need about 50 sets committed too in a single color option. We have produced them in the past in Painted Silver Full Face and Chrome Plated.

Thank you for your time,
WTAM
Not for as much as they were going for.($) Those things weigh a ton.:wow:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts