Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking about bagging my truck. . . I see that every one also would like (or is currently) bagging there truck. . . What I don't get is why not just buy A.R.T for your truck they have both a front and rear kit available for dak's? Am I missing something?

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Because they don't lay. If you don't care how low you go and are looking for a bolt on kit, then that would be your best bet.

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
the reason why most people dont get it is cause (like admin said) they dont let your dak lay out....but if you use a different notch, and switch out the bags, i dont see wyh it wouldn't lay

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
exactly all you need is a bigger c-notch in the back and you got 10 inches of drop. thats not laying but its pretty damn close. and the front i dont know about but thanks for the info

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
reconstrucktion said:
exactly all you need is a bigger c-notch in the back and you got 10 inches of drop. that's not laying but its pretty damn close. and the front i dont know about but thanks for the info
Let me rephrase what i said before, i should have been a little more clear...if you have the "coolride" setup from them, than all you have to do is swap out the bags and/or trim the cups. If you have the "shockwave" setup than that will not work if you want it to lay out. A member on one of the other boards has the setup from A.R.T. and he just bought a different notch.

As far as quality goes i think they are one of the best around. If you have the money and don't mind not being able to lay, than they are perfect. They also offer better handling compared to stock.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I think the main reason why most people dont do the A.R.T. setup is because for the price of buying the front and rear setup from them you could have saved close to about a grand by buying a custom kit from suicidedoors.com, i bought all of my stuff from suicidedoors and i loved dealing with them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts