Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Bal-LaL-LoP!!!
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess i figured out today that i have the worst luck with cops...

On my way home from Jay's(87dakbuilder) house I got pulled for 70 in a 60, atleast 20 or so miles outside of tappahanok...going into the town.

The screwed up part is that there was someone passing me in the right lane doin atleast double what I was doing b/c he passed me like i was parked. And the cop decides to pull me over. Then the dick shit cop tried to say I wasn't wearing a seat belt, i argued with him over that, since I happened to be wearing it when he said it. Then He freakin writes me for 5 more than I was actually doing. I FREAKIN HATE COPS! I'm not rivin 3 hours ack there to go to court, i'll just mail that shit when I'm not broke.....

(speaking of jays house, I'll throw up some pics soon)

·
Bal-LaL-LoP!!!
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea, i didn't even kno they enforced 10 over in va. only in some areas, I was in Bum F*k middle of no where.... oh yea and the suv that passed me was also.... "BM-F*KING-W"!

·
Resident Superhero
4,762 Posts
they can afford lawyers,
when i got pulled over the cop didnt wait until i was PAST the semi, truck damn near ran my ass over. dumb fuck. plus he wasn't in his own jurisdiction.
but it was close enough

·
Registered
783 Posts
When my Dad was a Truck Driver He got Pulled over for "Speeding" but he was being passed by a Car and there was another Rig in Front of him my dad was like "How do you know that was me you clocked? There was a Car Passing Us" the cop tried to say oooh i know it was your. In the End my dad got off and so did the other Truck Driver HAHA!

·
Registered
218 Posts
When my Dad was a Truck Driver He got Pulled over for "Speeding" but he was being passed by a Car and there was another Rig in Front of him my dad was like "How do you know that was me you clocked? There was a Car Passing Us" the cop tried to say oooh i know it was your. In the End my dad got off and so did the other Truck Driver HAHA!
the radars pick up the biggest object. we have the new lasers. in our vehicles and thats how they work... so if you are trying to shot a smaller vehicle you have to do it when there is nothing around him... like a grap between cars...

·
Bal-LaL-LoP!!!
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would fight it but how am I ever gonna win... I can't prove anything against a state troopers word. plus, I'd never make it to court in time. I have no idea where the courts even are, and its 2 1/2 to 3 hours away.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I would fight it but how am I ever gonna win... I can't prove anything against a state troopers word. plus, I'd never make it to court in time. I have no idea where the courts even are, and its 2 1/2 to 3 hours away.
ok you may not have anything to prove you had you belt and the speeding you fucked. but can the trooper prove you didnt have your belt on... a cam or anything. its his word against yours and also you should of asked to see the radar and want to see when the last time it was checked to see if its meassring the right speed. they are normally off 2 or 3 mph.... natural thats why cops will give you a window of speed over. then are ways to fight it you just have to know how and you could use someone that has somekind of position to fight with and 75% of the time the cops dont show up to the court. and even if they do the judge willl lower the payment.... just caz you got a ticket doesnt mean you guilt... SENDING IN THE MONEY WILL SAY YOUR GUILT... (i cant spell right)... go to court and if you cant make it call the court and tell me whats up and ask for another date. make the troop prove without a doubt you was doing that... dont give in...

and if you got pulled over doing 1mhp over... god i hope you fought that... or when i get back i will slip the shit out of you...hehe

1 - 20 of 22 Posts