Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Gen2 help hotline
5,611 Posts
umm its the largest car cruise (single day venue) in the world

i live like 10min away and will never go back out on saturday...pain in the ass. i'll most likely be out on wednesday (tomorrow)

·
Dakota USA President
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
umm its the largest car cruise (single day venue) in the world

i live like 10min away and will never go back out on saturday...pain in the ass. i'll most likely be out on wednesday (tomorrow)
But you'd still be surprised at how many people ask what it is.

Really? Ever met up with the R/T's up in Pontiac? Things are much calmer and not as crazy up there. You shoot across M59, drop down about a mile.. park with other Dakota fans.. and its not that bad.

·
Gen2 help hotline
5,611 Posts
i convinced my club to park with them back in 08...pontiac is crazy. well entertaining, drag races, burnouts and fast driving

royal oak is a parking lot

and yes i know all about M59. since im from sterling heights and just bought a house in rochester....fyi M59 is construction from mound to adams road(rochester) then starts up again just west of 75 @ opdyke.. i work in pontiac that is y i know this since i have to deal with it everyday

usually i hit up the parking lot at 13 & woodward during the week

·
Dakota USA President
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i convinced my club to park with them back in 08...pontiac is crazy. well entertaining, drag races, burnouts and fast driving

royal oak is a parking lot

and yes i know all about M59. since im from sterling heights and just bought a house in rochester....fyi M59 is construction from mound to adams road(rochester) then starts up again just west of 75 @ opdyke.. i work in pontiac that is y i know this since i have to deal with it everyday

usually i hit up the parking lot at 13 & woodward during the week
I'm originally from Clinton Township.. so I hear ya. And yeah, 59 has been under hell for quite some time.. I've been doing my best to avoid it at all cost.

I"ve never hit up the cruise during the week... usually too flippin busy trying to get things on my truck looking better..

Go to Stevenson then?

·
Registered
28 Posts
i maybe going to this tomorrow

·
Gen2 help hotline
5,611 Posts
sorry i didnt make it out, it just kept raining and i dont have wipers. so insted i spent all day partially moving and cleaning my new house

1 - 15 of 15 Posts