Dodge Dakota Forum : Custom Dakota Truck Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, you just never know how bad they can be until you're in one. I was a work this morning heading to New Orleans to do a job. About halfway there, the hitch pin on the pump sheared off, the pump fell off and slung us sideways, and I ws told we flipped 3 or 4 times. The truck and pump are totaled, and all 3 of us in the truck are o.k., but you just never know until it happens. Just wanted to let it out and get it off my chest so that I don't get upset. Thanks ya'll for listening. :|

·
Registered
150 Posts
Damn, glad to hear your alright. I know you gotta be hurting right now. Hopefully it wasn't in the Dak. If it wasn't, take the rest of the week off and bag the dak 8)

·
Registered
129 Posts
That sucks majorly, glad everyones alright though. Id have to agree with idslamyou. Relax, work on the truck if it wasnt the dak. Take it easy bro

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, it wasn't the dak. It was our new GMC Duramax. I don't like Chevy, but that ws actually a good truck. But it shouldn't have been pulling this pump. Our small pumps weigh in at about 80,000 lbs. But I am definitely taking off the rest of the week and I will be bagging the dak.

·
Registered
144 Posts
my foot slipped off the clutch and i hit a pole i will try to post some pics of my ass end

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. I am going to go to work and see if they have the pictures back yet and get them so that I can post them up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts